Our collaboration features are offline-first and P2P, so they will introduce many complex workflows and technological constraints that need to be simplified for the user.
- Co-curating and publishing/sharing lists of content
- Responding to annotations (even when youre offline)
- Syncing changes from your network
- Multiple levels of permissions:
- Add only
- Comment only
- Highlight only
- Connecting to other users
- Initially there won't be any way to search for other users. A connection to a user is only made through opening a link.
- Notifications about changes
- Follow/Subscribing to changes of other people's shared knowledge
- Product/UI Designer
- User Research
Interested in helping us out here?
Get in touch with Oliver (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss the details of this task, compensation and where to start.