Via the dashboard
- Keyboard shortcut (default):
option(mac)/alt(win) + f
- Via the ribbon
- via the Menu popup
- You can search for any word in the title or text of the websites or PDFs you saved
- By clicking on "Filters" in the search box, you can filter by
- Time frame (also possible to type in "2 weeks ago" into the time picker search filed)
- Collections (via the left sidebar).
- Open the sidebar with the burger icon or by hovering on the left side of the screen
Via the browser's address bar (on Chrome, Brave and Firefox)
- Activate by typing
space-key into the address bar
Only available as of now via the browser's address bar search.
Visual filters are in the dashboard
- You can also use things like 3 days ago or 2 months ago
- Right now only available via the address bar, not the search dashboard
- Type #ai to filter for all items with the tag AI
- You can also use this in the dashboard's search bar
- To search for multiple word-tags, search "#collective+intelligence"
Via the search integration on Google, DuckDuckGo & Brave
Any query you make in Google, DuckDuckGo & Brave is also done via Memex and displayed next to the search results.
- You can turn this off via the Memex settings
Support a Venture Capital free service
We want to protect users and their data from profit maximisation incentives resulting from uncapped profit potential. Memex is built without equity-based Venture Capital investments and caps investor and team profits . We want to build a service that people are willing to pay for because it solves problems for them, not grow at all costs with free services to then build privacy violating business models on top.
If Memex is already useful, you can see yourself using it for a few years or you want to support an alternative way of running a business, you can support us with our $150 Pioneer plan while we are in beta. In return it'll give you (at least) 3 years of Memex subscriptions once we launch them.